Ballet Austin is proud of its facilities. The AustinVentures StudioTheater, Armstrong/Connelly Studio, City View Lounge and other spaces of our building are available for community use and rentals.
Book a special event, auditions/rehearsals, or hold a community meeting. For rates and availability email our rentals department.
Looking for a fun team building activity, creative experience for your downtown tour, organization or group of friends? Visit our Dance & Fitness page for more information on Private Group Dance Classes.
Facility Rental Policies and Procedures
- Rental requests should be requested through the Rental Request Form.
- Please allow at least 5 to 10 business days to schedule a rental.
- The Studio Manager will schedule and confirm as space is available. Rates are set by and payable to Ballet Austin.
- Full payment must be received one week prior to the reservation date. Rental payments are payable to Ballet Austin by check, cash or credit card.
- At least 24 hours’ notice is required for cancellation of rental. Cancellations within 24 hours will not be refunded.
- For rental reservations, an initial non-refundable Booking Fee is required to begin the process of schedule. The Booking Fee will go towards the total rental fee.
- Cancellations within one week of reservation date may be refunded up to 50% of the full payment.
Facility Rental Rates
Studio D, Kodosky Studio, Shiflet Studio, Herman/Verastique Studio, Mills/Ruiz Studio, AdlerLand Studio, Armstrong/Connelly Studio, and AustinVentures StudioTheater (AVST): $40-$200/hour
City View Lounge: $75/hour
*Prices depend on type of event and space availability, and are subject to change. A non-refundable deposit is required at time of booking.