ACADEMY TUITION & FEES
Ballet Austin Academy provides two payment options for its students.
Payment in Installments:
- The school year program tuition consists of monthly payments and a non-refundable one-time payment plan fee of $30.
- Payments are set up to charge automatically via credit/debit on the first day of each month.
- Annual tuition is divided into ten monthly payments, September 1, 2021, through May 1, 2022.
- Enrollment is open to new students through February 1, as long as class space is available.
- Tuition for students enrolling after the start of the school year will be prorated. At the time of enrollment, monthly payments will be adjusted to reflect the prorated amount.
- Automatic Credit/Debit Declines Fee: $10
Payment in Full:
- Tuition for the school year may be paid in full at the time of registration by check, credit/debit, or cash.
Withdrawal notification must be submitted in writing (or email) and received by the Academy Office. A $30 withdrawal fee will be charged to the account.
Tuition for the first month is non-refundable. If withdrawing after the first month of the school year program, the annual tuition will be prorated and refunded accordingly. No refunds or prorates will be issued if withdrawing after March 31 of each year.
A 10% Sibling Discount is available for the oldest sibling. Eligibility includes:
- Two or more siblings are enrolled and paying for the school year.
- May only be applied at time of registration.
- If a sibling withdraws early, discount will be forfeited for the remaining enrolled student.
Ballet Austin Academy Referral Program
Currently enrolled Academy students are eligible to receive a $100 referral rebate for each new student they refer to Ballet Austin Academy.
- Referrals must successfully register for an Academy school year by October 15th each year.
- Referrals must be new to Ballet Austin Academy.
- Referrals must contact the Academy Registrar at email@example.com or 512.501.8703, and must mention the name of the current student enrolled at the time of registration.
A $125 fee will be charged per semester for all Ballet Austin Academy students enrolled in the OCPE program.
A limited number of scholarships/tuition assistance are granted each year to promising students. Ballet Austin awards financial assistance for tuition partially on the basis of financial need and partially on the basis of a student’s merit. Applications will be provided through email requests. The financial information requested in this application is an integral part of the decision-making process. Please contact the Academy Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org for an application
Young Children’s Division
Ballet Austin @ the J Outdoor Pavilion
Installments: $79.00 / mo.
13-week Session Tuition: $395.00
Ballet Austin @ the J & Downtown In-Studio
Installments: $99.44 / mo.
Yearly Tuition: $895.00
Installments: $104.00 / mo.
Yearly Tuition: $1,040.00
Installments: $105.00 / mo.
Yearly Tuition: $1,050.00
Installments: $182.00 / mo.
Yearly Tuition: $1,820.00
Installments: $222.00 / mo.
Yearly Tuition: $2,220.00
Installments: $265.00 / mo.
Yearly Tuition: $2,650.00
Installment: $324.00 / mo.
Yearly Tuition: $3,240.00
Installment: $360.00 / mo.
Yearly Tuition: $3,600.00
Installment: $374.00 / mo.
Yearly Tuition: $3,740.00
Installment: $435.00 / mo.
Yearly Tuition: $4,350.00
Installment: $447.00 / mo.
Yearly Tuition: $4,470.00