Free Pre-Ballet Class
Saturday, October 30th
Join us with your dancer and discover the lifelong benefits of dancing at Ballet Austin!
Ballet Austin welcomes all prospective Academy students ages 6-7 and a parent.
This is the perfect opportunity to visit Ballet Austin and find out more about Ballet Austin Academy’s Pre-Ballet program.
We’ll be opening our doors to the studio for a chance to have your child get a taste of the Academy.
Join Academy Programs Manager and Faculty Member Katelyn Yeary for a 45 minute introductory Pre-Ballet class.
Following the class, Ms. Yeary will hold a Q&A session to answer any questions about the Pre-Ballet program and Ballet Austin Academy.
For children ages 6-7 and a parent.
Come join the fun!
Classes for children as young as 18 months are available downtown at our Ballet Austin studios and in north central Austin at our partner campus, the Jewish Community Center (BA @ the J).
Please register in advance as space is limited. Please only one parent per child and no additional siblings.
Ballet Austin’s current health and safety protocols reflect recommendations from the CDC, federal, state, local health officials and the guidance of Ballet Austin’s medical advisor. With the health and safety of our students and staff as our highest priority, Ballet Austin’s protocols are cautious and evolving. As new recommendations are announced, we will send updates to our protocols, as warranted.
- Parents are asked to be on alert for any symptoms of COVID-19 and keep their student at home if showing any cold-like symptoms like coughing, sneezing, or a temperature of 100.4 or higher.
- Students will enter and exit the building through the main entrance on the corner of 3rd and San Antonio streets.
- Students will go through a wellness check as they enter the building and those with a temperature of 100.4 degrees + will be sent home.
- Ballet Austin staff, faculty, and accompanists are fully vaccinated.
- Students 12 years of age and older are strongly encouraged to get vaccinated as soon as possible.
- Ballet Austin staff, faculty, and accompanists are required to wear masks while onsite at Ballet Austin.
- All those over 24 months of age, regardless of vaccine status, will be required to wear a mask at all times while onsite at Ballet Austin.
- Student masks must be provided by the student/student’s family.