Creative Ballet 1 is open to children who have turned 3 by September 1, 2015.
Creative Ballet 2 is open to children who have turned 4 by September 1, 2015.
There are many benefits to training at the Ballet Austin Academy, for both the student and family.
- The Creative Ballet syllabus is designed to gently introduce our youngest students to a structured and safe classroom environment, while instilling the physical and emotional confidence to explore and create.
- Curriculum Director, Joan Wolfe, uses her extensive knowledge of early childhood development and philosophy of adult/child interaction when managing the content and delivery of this carefully crafted curriculum.
- Classes are narrative in nature as students are led through a series of movement stories and ballet-based activities that appeal to both girls and boys.
- Social skills are also developed through collaborative and cooperative games.
- At the end of the school year, Creative Ballet students participate in in-studio Spring Presentations.
- All Academy students train in the same state-of-the-art facility as Ballet Austin's professional dancers and often are able to view rehearsals of upcoming performances.