COMMUNITY DONATION PROGRAM
The mission of Ballet Austin’s Community Donation Program is to support the efforts of 501(c)(3) non-profit social service and arts organizations serving financially-challenged women, children, and seniors in the Austin and immediately surrounding areas.
Submitting a request for a donation does not guarantee that your organization will receive a donation. The following guidelines and procedures are designed to help you with your donation request.:
- All donation requests must be submitted online via the form below by the following deadlines:
- October 1, 2020, for all events scheduled January 2021 through June 2021
- April 1, 2021, for all events scheduled July 2021 through December 2021
- As a non-profit organization, Ballet Austin can offer a limited number of tickets for donation per year. Thus, each eligible organization may submit a maximum of one donation request per calendar year in order to allow us to accommodate as many organizations as possible.
- Donation requests will be considered for live and silent auctions only. Raffles and door prizes will not be considered. Ballet Austin donations may be grouped with other items in an auction to create a more valuable package.
- Upon receipt of your completed request form, Ballet Austin’s Community Donations Review Committee will consider your request. You will receive notification within one month of the request deadline.
- Donations may not be transferred or re-gifted from the receiving organization to any other organization(s) or individual(s).
- Donations must be returned to Ballet Austin if they are not sold in your auction.
If your organization is awarded a donation for your event, your agreement in accepting the donation is to:
- Place the Ballet Austin logo on your event’s webpage and in your printed program (if applicable)
- Pick up the donation packet at Ballet Austin prior to the event
- Assure the official voucher is given to the winner of the item
For more information email Development Administrator, Cassidy Schulze.