Workplace Wellness and Team Building
Sponsored by Texas Mutual
FREE Workplace Wellness and Team Building Presentations & Workshops
Ballet Austin’s Butler Center for Dance & Fitness engages, educates, and empowers people of all skill levels, ages, and economic and cultural backgrounds to adopt healthy lifestyles; creating well beings.
Our mission includes ‘encouraging health and well-being’, and we desire to connect with the Austin community to inspire and encourage people and businesses to develop a culture of ‘being well’.
We hope to be a resource for individuals, organizations, and businesses.
In addition to providing FREE talks, Vicki is also available for corporate or conference training, team building and professional development topics.
Healthy Living, Wellness, & Team Building Talks
FREE Workplace/Corporate Wellness
It is Ballet Austin’s goal to be a part of the effort to bring wellness to the workplace, the home, and beyond. We offer Healthy Living and Workplace Wellness talks at NO COST in the Austin community.
Looking for a speaker for a Lunch & Learn or other workplace wellness event? Look no further! Talks are informative, interactive and motivational, and are available on a variety of topics in the areas of health and wellness, workplace culture, and other inspirational and motivational topics. Presentations are typically 45 to 60 minutes in length.
We come to you at no cost as a part of our “give back” to the Austin community.
Taught by Vicki Parsons, Director of Ballet Austin’s Butler Center for Dance & Fitness, who has over three decades of teaching and speaking, and most importantly, real-life experience. She lives what she speaks!
Hear the facts, laugh a little, get motivated, and learn practical steps to change your attitude, your mind, and your life.
Our most requested topics include (Topics may be requested and may be modified for any group):
- HEALTHY LIVING: A Minute Here, a Minute There. (Taking a hard look at the “Action Gap” to live healthier)
- HEALTHY LIVING: Aging Does Not Mean Growing Old. Holding on to a healthier attitude throughout life.
- HEALTHY LIVING: Your Brain on Exercise. (What exercise, or your lack of, is doing to your brain)
- HEALTHY LIVING: Your Brain on Sugar. (What sugar is doing to your brain and other nutrition tips)
- HEALTHY LIVING: How to Live With Passion & It’s Never Too Late to Start
- HEALTHY LIVING: Stand Up and Live Longer—Your Chair is Killing You! (AKA Scared Sitless!)
- FAMILY/PARENTING: Igniting the Dreams of the Next Generation. It Starts with You!
- FAMILY/PARENTING: Someone’s Watching You—Modeling a Healthy Life to the Next Generation.
- STRESS! Surviving & Thriving through Stress—Before it kills you
- STRESS! How to Avoid Holiday Stress – and actually enjoy the holiday season!
- WORKPLACE/COMMUNITY/FAMILY: The Power of the 3 R’s. Respect, Responsibility & Resilience.
- WORKPLACE WELLNESS/CULTURE: Be Together. Not the Same. (Creating a Culture of Unity & Wellbeing)
- WORKPLACE WELLNESS/CULTURE: Developing Mental Strength and Resilience in the Workplace
- WORKPLACE WELLNESS/CULTURE: Tips to Have a Healthy and Well Workday.
- WORKPLACE WELLNESS/CULTURE: Rules of Engagement — Employee Engagement in the Workplace
- WORKPLACE WELLNESS/CULTURE: Let’s Play! — Importance of Play for a Healthier Workplace, a Healthier Life.
Team Building and Professional Development Opportunities
if you are looking for a speaker for a half-day or full-day team-building event or professional development for your workplace or organization, Vicki Parsons is available for longer periods of time.
Through humor, insights, and personal experiences, Vicki will challenge and inspire employees, or any group of people to grow, unite, and make real change by the end of the day.
Vicki will engage your audience with memorable content and experiences that inspire a new level of personal awareness and commitment!
To find out more about booking Vicki for an event, to find out costs (starting at $200), or to book Vicki for individual wellness coaching, contact her at email@example.com