Design your own dance class. Build your own workout.
Choose your friends, family members or work colleagues and create a class that fits your needs and interests.
We like to think of it as ‘Movement A-la-Carte’! You choose!
- Choose your class!
- A favorite dance style
- A fitness or dance fitness class
- Experience level
- Choose your location!
- In our studio
- Who takes the class with you?
- Up to 5 close friends, family, or colleagues in our studio
- Virtually you can have up to 250 people who are local or from any location!
- How many people in your class?
- In-studio limits up to 5 people
- Virtual classes up to 250 people
- What day and time?
- Who do you want to teach the class?
- Do you have a music request?
- Choose any combination that works for you!
While we are currently offering scheduled in-person studio classes and virtual classes (both pre-recorded on-demand and scheduled live-streaming), we recognize that taking class with people you don’t know may not be what you’re looking for right now.
Create-A-Class examples to get you started (in-studio or virtual):
- Beginning Ballet
- Videodance™ music video choreography class
- POUND – Rockout. Workout®
- Cardio Dance workouts
- All Levels Hip Hop
- Barre & Pilates workouts
- If it’s on our schedule we can design it for you!
- Any combination you want – classes can be 45-minutes to 1-hour!
Please allow 10-14 business days to schedule a class.
- $150 for up to 5 people on-site at Ballet Austin or virtually
- For 6+ people on-site at Ballet Austin visit our Private Instruction page
- $180 for 6-10 people virtually
- $350 for 11-99 people virtually
- A $25 non-refundable booking fee is included in all totals
When is payment due for each class?
Payment is due at the time of booking confirmation. Payment may be made online or by phone. A $25 non-refundable booking fee is included in the cost.
What is the Create-A-Class Cancellation Policy?
We respectfully request 24-hours advance notice of cancellation for a refund less the $25 non-refundable booking fee.
Does each person taking the class need their own studio account?
Only the person paying for the class is required to have an account. For on-site classes at Ballet Austin, we will ask at check-in at the front desk that each person sign a liability waiver. You can bring a copy of the signed waiver with you or copies will be available in person.
What are your health and safety protocols for in-studio classes?
You may read our protocols here. Participants will need to adhere to all current protocols.
What if our group would like a virtual class of 100+ participants?
For 100+ participants, your group or organization will need to provide a paid Zoom account to host the class that would accommodate the number of the participants and allow our instructor/staff to host the class session using the account.
Request your class below or email us with questions.