Design your own dance class. Build your own workout.
Choose your friends, family members or work colleagues and create a class that fits your needs and interests.
We like to think of it as ‘Movement A-la-Carte’! You choose!
- Choose your class!
- A favorite dance style
- A fitness or dance fitness class
- Experience level
- Choose your location!
- In our studio
- Who takes the class with you?
- Up to 5 close friends, family, or colleagues in our studio
- Virtually you can have up to 250 people who are local or from any location!
- How many people in your class?
- In-studio limits up to 5 people
- Virtual classes up to 250 people
- What day and time?
- Who do you want to teach the class?
- Do you have a music request?
- Choose any combination that works for you!
While we are currently offering scheduled in-person studio classes and virtual classes (both pre-recorded on-demand and scheduled live-streaming), we recognize that taking class with people you don’t know may not be what you’re looking for right now.
Create-A-Class examples to get you started (in-studio or virtual):
- 1-hour Beginning Ballet
- 1-hour Videodance™ music video choreography class
- 1-hour POUND – Rockout. Workout® & PlyoJam® cardio dance workout hybrid class
- 45-minute All Levels Hip Hop
- 45-minute Barre & Pilates workout
- If it’s on our schedule we can design it for you!
- Any combination you want – classes can be 45-minutes to 1-hour!
Please allow 10-14 business days to schedule a class.
When is payment due for each class?
Payment is due at the time of booking confirmation. Payment may be made online or by phone. A $25 non-refundable booking fee is include in the cost.
What is the Create-A-Class Cancellation Policy?
We respectfully request 24-hours advance notice of cancellation for a refund less the $25 non-refundable booking fee.
Does each person taking the class need their own studio account?
For virtual classes, yes. Each attendee will need their own Ballet Austin MINDBODY account to sign the liability waiver and in order to receive a direct link with access to the virtual classroom. Links to virtual classes cannot be shared.
For classes that take place in the studio, no. Only the person paying for the class is required to have an account. However, we will ask at check-in at the front desk that each person sign a liability waiver. You can bring a copy of the signed waiver with you or copies will be available in person.
What are your health and safety protocols for in-studio classes?
You may read our protocols here. Participants will need to adhere to current protocols.
Request your class below or email us with questions.