Get Fit 2020
Ballet Austin’s Annual Free Day of Fitness & Pilates
Every day is a good day to make healthy choices, but January is the perfect time to renew and revive your health and fitness goals. We’re going to help you get started for FREE!
Sunday, January 12, 2020 – 1:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Ballet Austin’s Butler Center for Dance & Fitness – 501 W. 3rd St.
Make plans to attend Ballet Austin’s annual GET FIT event on 1/12/20 and kick off the new year celebrating health and wellbeing. You’ll be motivated to keep going in 2020!
This is your opportunity to try a variety of fitness and conditioning classes, try the Pilates reformer, learn more about living healthy, visit with local health and wellness experts in our exhibit area, sample healthy foods, hear presentations from experts in the field, and have fun! We believe healthy living is meant to be enjoyed!
FREE classes* during Get Fit may include (schedule finalized January 2020):
Arms & Abs Conditioning | Ballet Fit Workout | Better Balance & Movement | Body Sculpting | Bollywood Dance Fitness | Cardio Hip Hop | Cardio Dance | CardioFUNK | Foam Rolling & Stretch | Glideboard Cardio Workout | Pilates Cardio Workout | Pilates Mat | Pilates Reformer | POUND Rockout Workout | POWER DANCE | Stretch & Relax | Stretch & Resistance Band Workout
Downloadable schedule of classes will be available January 6, 2020
Free Healthy Living presentations* during Get Fit include presentations from the following:
- Healthy Living Topics by experts in the health and wellness industry
Health & Wellness exhibitors – Ask the Experts! Stop by their booth and say hi at Get Fit and learn more about your health and wellness:
- Breast Cancer Resource Center
- Seton Healthcare/Ascension
- Baylor Scott & White Institute for Rehabilitation Outpatient Therapy
- CLIF Bar
- GO Nutrition
- Ballet Austin’s Butler Center for Dance & Fitness and Pilates
- More coming soon!
Spend the afternoon with us and sample one or all of the classes offered. Whatever your body can take!
AGES: Classes are geared towards adults but we welcome families with children ages 12 and younger when accompanied by an adult!
An RSVP is not required but if you sign up in advance you will be automatically entered into our GRAND PRIZE DRAWING!
Several classes will be offered during each time slot so there is always a class to take, a lecture to attend, or an exhibit to visit. All classes on the schedule during the day are first-come first-served and are FREE!
Try Pilates Reformer in our state-of-the-art Pilates Center. This is first come first served and sign-up begins at Ballet Austin beginning at 1pm on 1/12/20.
- Located at 501 W. 3rd St.
- Doors open at 1:00pm
- First classes begin at 1:30pm and last classes begin at 4:00pm.
- Each class is 20 minutes.
- Browse and speak with experts in our Health & Wellness exhibit area
- Attend short talks on health and wellness topics presented by experts in the field
- Spin the prize wheel for automatic wins!
- GRAND PRIZE drawings for great prizes such as Dance & Fitness Classes, Pilates reformer sessions, tickets to Ballet Austin performances, and more!
- Annual Get Fit sale on class purchases is offered at Get Fit to keep you working out during the year.
- FREE PARKING at the State Garage N directly across 3rd Street to the north of Ballet Austin – enter the white parking garage from San Antonio St between 3rd & 4th.
Annual Get Fit 15% OFF SALE! Get 15% off drop-in classes, workshops, and Pilates Group Reformer between 1/12 and 1/15 with promo code getfit20
This is a FREE event and signing up ahead of time is NOT required but an RSVP is encouraged so we can keep you updated about important event information. Signing up ahead of time for the event automatically enters you into our GRAND PRIZE drawing!
Can’t wait until January 12 to get started on your 2020 health and fitness goals? Keep reading!
- Find out more about drop-in dance & fitness classes for adults offered year round
- Check out our dance & fitness workshops for adults of all ages beginning soon
- Get started with one of the best workouts for mind and body in our state-of-the-art Pilates Center
- Book one of our FREE BeWell Talks (Workplace wellness) at your business or organization.
SEE YOU JANUARY 12, 2020!
RSVP and tell us you’re coming!
Have questions? Call 512-501-8704