Michael Jackson's Thriller Videodance™ Workshop & Flashmob is Back!
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND... Find your inner zombie and learn one of the most requested choreographies ever made...Michael Jackson's THRILLER!
- 4 weeks of instruction offered on either Mondays or Wednesdays.
- One final rehearsal with both groups on Monday, October 30.
- Zombie Walk from Ballet Austin to City Hall on October 30.
- Zombie Flash Mob on October 30.
The instructional part of the THRILLER workshop* is offered on Mondays or Thursdays for 4 weeks. (NO CLASS ON OCTOBER 16 or 19) *Please register for either Monday or Thursday.
On the 5th week the workshop will culminate in a huge Thriller Zombie dance class rehearsal, Zombie Walk and flashmob on MONDAY, October 30 at 8:30pm at Ballet Austin and beyond! (optional, but you won't want to miss the zombie fun of dancing with the mob! Take the Zombie walk from Ballet Austin to the Plaza at City Hall and then zombie mob it out!
If you have always wanted to learn the famous moves from Michael Jackson's Thriller, or if this is an annual tradition and you just want to polish your moves and pull out your zombie-wear, then this workshop is for you!
By the end of 4 weeks you will know the entire routine well enough to be the hit at the Halloween party and impress your ghoulish friends.
Everyone welcome, from the complete beginner with no dance experience, to those who've been dancing all their lives.
So...revive a group of your zombie friends, dress up in your vintage Lycra and grab your sweatpants because this will be HOT and take you back in time!
Check out the original Thriller choreography and come dance!
Date & Time:
- Mondays, September 25-October 23: 8:00pm-9:00pm (NO Class October 16)
- Thursdays, September 28-October 26: 8:30pm-9:30pm (NO Class October 19)
- BOTH workshops come together on Monday, October 30 for Zombie Walk and Flash Mob!
Instructors: Laura Bond WIlliams and Tara Alperin
This workshop is part of our adult programming. For this annual favorite we can approve children ages 12-14 when accompanied by a parent.