Workplace Wellness and Team Building
Sponsored by Texas Mutual
FREE Workplace Wellness and Team Building Presentations & Workshops
COVID-19 has changed everything about how we work, including the kind of support your employees need during this time. With many employees quarantined and working from their homes, supporting their physical and mental health, and relieving stress should be a priority.
Ballet Austin’s mission includes ‘encouraging health and well-being’, and we desire to connect with the Austin community to inspire and encourage people and businesses to develop a culture of ‘being well’.
We are here for you as a resource both on-site and virtually.
Healthy Living, Wellness, & Team Building Talks
Looking for a speaker for a Lunch & Learn or other wellness event? Does your organization need a guest speaker at a meeting or conference? Look no further! Schedule a talk today!
- Be Well Talks are informative, interactive and motivational
- Be Well Talks are available on a variety of health and wellness topics and other inspirational and motivational topics
- Presentations are typically 45 to 60 minutes in length
- On-site and through virtual platforms
We come to you at no cost as a part of our “give back” to the Austin community.
Taught by Vicki Parsons, Director of Ballet Austin’s Butler Center for Dance & Fitness, who has over three decades of teaching and speaking, and most importantly, real-life experience.
Hear the facts, laugh a little, be inspired, and be challenged! Change your attitude, your mind, and your life.
AVAILABLE TOPICS FOR BE WELL TALKS
Presentations may be booked for on-site meetings or virtual platforms.
Our most requested topics include (Topics may be requested and may be modified for any group):
- A Minute Here, a Minute There – Taking a hard look at the “Action Gap”
- Aging Does Not Mean Growing Old.
- Your Brain on Exercise. (What exercise, or your lack of, is doing to your brain)
- Your Brain on Sugar – The effects on thinking, memory, and learning
- Stand Up and Live Longer—(AKA Scared Sitless!)
- Igniting the Dreams of the Next Generation. It Starts with You!
- Someone’s Watching You—Modeling a Healthy Life to the Next Generation.
- “My name is _________. I’m a parent and I’m exhausted.”
- Surviving & Thriving through Stress—Building your stress toolbox
- How to Avoid Holiday Stress – and actually enjoy the holiday season!
- The Power of the 3 R’s. Respect, Responsibility & Resilience.
- Be Together. Not the Same. – Creating a Culture of Unity
- Developing Mental Strength and Resilience in the Workplace
- Tips to Have a Healthy and Well Workday.
- Rules of Engagement — Employee Engagement
- A Culture of Play — Having fun and cultivating a sense of play in the workplace
- How to Live With Passion & It’s Never Too Late to Start
Team Building, Consultation and Professional Development
Looking for a speaker for a half or full day team building event or conference?
Do you need a resource for professional development or wellness coaching?
Through humor, insight, and personal experiences, Vicki will challenge and inspire growth, unity, and encourage real change by the end of the day.
Vicki engages an audience with memorable content and experiences that inspire a new level of personal awareness and commitment.
Consultation and wellness coaching is also available in areas of health, team engagement, wellness and workplace culture.
To find out more about booking Vicki for an event or consultation, or to find out costs, contact her at email@example.com
We like to think of it as ‘Movement A-la-Carte’!
Create a class for your team to do on-site in your office or virtually! Can be a great team building or wellness activity.
Your food choices affect your health. Your health affects your workout. Your workout affects how you feel. How you feel is important for a healthy life and overall well-being.
Food is fuel for your body. It powers your physical body and your brain!
Join us as we Eat Well!