Workplace Wellness – Be Well with Ballet Austin!
Sponsored by Texas Mutual
Helping employees to prioritize well-being.
FREE Wellness and Team Building Presentations and Resources for a Healthy & Well Workplace
COVID-19 has changed everything about how we work, including the kind of support your employees need during this time. With many employees quarantined and working from their homes, supporting their physical and mental health, and relieving stress should be a priority.
Ballet Austin’s mission includes ‘encouraging health and well-being’, and we desire to connect with the Austin community to inspire and encourage people and businesses to develop a culture of ‘being well’.
We are here for you as a resource both on-site and virtually.
Healthy Living, Wellness, & Team Building Talks
Looking for a speaker for a Lunch & Learn or other wellness event? Does your organization need a guest speaker at a meeting or conference? Look no further! Schedule a talk today!
- Talks are informative, interactive and motivational
- Talks are available on a variety of health, wellness, and motivational/inspirational topics
- Presentations are typically 45 to 60 minutes in length
- On-site and Virtual presentations
Offered at no cost as a part of our “give back” to the Austin community.
Taught by Vicki Parsons, Director of Ballet Austin’s Butler Center for Dance & Fitness, who has over three decades of teaching and speaking, and most importantly, real-life experience.
Hear the facts, laugh a little, be inspired, and be challenged! Change your attitude, your mind, and your life.
Many topics below are available virtually as well as on site at your workplace location. Topics can be adapted for company/organization need.
Available BeWell topics* include:
- HEALTHY LIVING: 12 Things to Put on Your “To-Don’t” List Today
- HEALTHY LIVING: A Minute Here, a Minute There. (Taking a hard look at the “Action Gap” to live healthier)
- HEALTHY LIVING: Aging Does Not Mean Growing Old. Holding on to a healthier attitude throughout life.
- HEALTHY LIVING: Your Brain on Exercise. (What exercise, or your lack of, is doing to your brain)
- HEALTHY LIVING: Your Brain on Sugar. (What sugar is doing to your brain and other nutrition tips)
- HEALTHY LIVING: Living With Passion & Purpose
- HEALTHY LIVING: Stand Up and Live Longer—Your Chair is Your Enemy! (AKA Scared Sitless!)
- FAMILY/PARENTING: Igniting the Dreams of the Next Generation. It Starts with You!
- FAMILY/PARENTING:: Lazy Kids! A Global Epidemic of childhood inactivity
- FAMILY/PARENTING: Someone’s Watching You—Modeling a Healthy Life to the Next Generation.
- FAMILY/PARENTING: Yes, I’m a Parent and It’s Hard!
- STRESS! Surviving & Thriving through Stress With Toolbox at Hand
- STRESS! How to Avoid Holiday Stress – and actually enjoy the holiday season!
- WORKPLACE/COMMUNITY/FAMILY: The Power of the 3 R’s. Respect, Responsibility & Resilience.
- WORKPLACE/COMMUNITY/FAMILY: Empathy with a Capital P
- WORKPLACE WELLNESS/CULTURE: Be Together. Not the Same. (Creating a Culture of Unity & Well-being)
- WORKPLACE WELLNESS/CULTURE: Developing Mental Strength and Resilience in the Workplace
- WORKPLACE WELLNESS/CULTURE: Tips to Have a Healthy and Well Workday & Life
- WORKPLACE WELLNESS/CULTURE: How to Have a Heart-Healthy Workplace
- WORKPLACE WELLNESS/CULTURE: Rules of Engagement — Employee Engagement in the Workplace
- WORKPLACE WELLNESS/CULTURE: Let’s Play! — Importance of Play for a Healthier Workplace, a Healthier Life.
- WORKPLACE WELLNESS/CULTURE: Listen to Understand – The Great Influencer
- WORKPLACE WELLNESS/CULTURE: Find Your OFF Button – Take time for self-care
Team Building, Consultation and Professional Development
Looking for a speaker for a half or full day team building event or conference?
Do you need a resource for professional development or wellness coaching?
Through humor, insight, and personal experiences, Vicki will challenge and inspire growth, unity, and encourage real change.
Vicki engages an audience with memorable content and experiences that inspire a new level of personal awareness and commitment.
Consultation and wellness coaching is also available in areas of health, team engagement, wellness, personal development, and creating workplace culture.
Be Well Blog!
Explore wellness tips and other resources designed to promote wellness within your workplace.
Our Be Well Blog is coming soon!
In the meantime, we will share some of our favorite wellness resources.
- Ballet Austin’s Complimentary BE WELL Network – Helping you stay active, creative, curious, generous, happy and well is our top priority every day!
- “Small Ways Workplaces Are Prioritizing Employee Well-being” from THRIVE GLOBAL
Join us as we BeWell!