Included below are the Yoga PDFs that accompany your campus EduMoves™ VIRTUAL lessons. A new Yoga Flow PDF will be posted every two weeks. These document can be distributed by schools to families who find it challenging to access streaming video from home, thus providing students with at least one activity per week that can be accomplished without technology.
As a reminder, Ballet Austin is currently offering EduMoves™ VIRTUAL to Austin-area school districts free of charge for the remainder of the 2020/21 school year. Your school or district must have a signed letter of agreement on file with Ballet Austin to access these PDFs. Please contact Pei-San Brown, Director of Community Education, for more information.
EduMoves™ Yoga Flow PDFs in English and Spanish
Click on the images below to download our Yoga Flow PDFs in both English and Spanish.
The EduMoves™ Team
Pei-San Brown, Ballet Austin’s Director of Community Education
- Ph.D. coursework completed in Curriculum and Instruction specializing in Early Childhood Education, The University of Texas at Austin
- M.A., Curriculum and Instruction specializing in Early Childhood Education, The University of Texas at Austin
- B.A., Dance Pedagogy, University of California at Irvine
- B.S., Biological Sciences, University of California at Irvine
- Kumu Hula (or “Hula Master”) equivalent to a graduate degree in the study of Hula
Victoria (Tori) Johnson, Ballet Austin’s Interim Community Education Assistant
- Honors B.F.A., Ballet, University of Utah
- Minor in Nutrition, University of Utah
- 200-hour Registered Yoga Teacher, Yoga Alliance
Kylie Phillips, Curriculum Design and Instruction
- B.F.A., Dance, Texas Christian University
- Minor in Psychology, Texas Christian University
- 200hr Yoga Teacher Certification
- Certified Barre Instructor with Studio Barre
Kathleen Rockefeller, Educational Consultant
- M.A., Curriculum and Instruction, The University of Texas at Austin
- B.S., Elementary Education and Teaching, Louisiana State University
- School Principal Certification, Texas Education Agency
- Instructional Coach at Del Valle ISD and BetterLesson
This project is funded and supported in part by a grant from the Texas Commission on the Arts.
Community Education Program Sponsors