Where do I park?
Ballet Austin’s Pilates Center is located in the Butler Dance Education Center at 501 W. 3rd St. 78701.
Please visit our parking page for parking location options available when taking a class.
In addition, we do offer an EXCLUSIVE parking option for Pilates Clients only when our lot is full:
- AMLI Parking Garage just for you:
o Exclusive parking for Pilates clients coming to Pilates reformer sessions M-F, 8am to 4pm
o Complimentary parking in the AMLI Parking Garage directly across San Antonio St. to the east of Ballet Austin. (across San Antonio St.)
o This garage is available to you (Pilates clients only) between 8:00am and 4:00pm weekdays
o Proceed to the roof of the AMLI garage (4 floors)
o Bring your parking ticket to the front desk at Ballet Austin when you check in for Pilates.
o Receive a sticker for your parking ticket that gives you 2 hours of free parking, and the validation that allows you to exit without paying.
Where do I enter the building and check in for my Pilates class?
Please enter the building through the main doors on the east end of the building when your appointment is during business hours. You will stop at the front desk to check in.
When the front doors are locked (outside of regular business hours or on a holiday) you may proceed to the 3rd St. door on the west end of the building and ring the doorbell.
- Your Pilates instructor will confirm you are there for Pilates and buzz you in.
- You may then proceed to the stairs or elevator in the lobby and go the the Pilates Center on the 2nd floor.
- Check-in will take place with your instructor.
Other classes may be in session, and we encourage all of our clients to be mindful of noise levels, including cell phone calls, e-mail and text notifications, to avoid disturbing ongoing lessons. Tuck your mobile device away on silent, and give yourself a break from the outside world while you’re with us.
We also ask you only bring water into the Pilates studios.
If you are attending your first Pilates session, please arrive 15 minutes early to allow ample time to complete check in and become familiar with our facility.
How do I book an appointment?
Private and duet reformer appointments may be booked by emailing the Pilates Center or book your next session directly with your Pilates instructor at the end of a session.
NOTE: Please allow at least 24 hours notice to book your private session. In addition, Pilates appointments requested through email will be responded to Mondays through Fridays between 6:00am and 5:00pm
Group appointments may be booked online or you may call 512.501.8704.
How do I cancel a session and what is the Cancellation Policy?
At least 12 hours advance notice is required for cancelled appointments and group classes. If this cancellation does not occur within our early cancellation window, your account will be deducted for the appointment/classes as if you had attended. If you have a current Unlimited group reformer package for group classes, canceling after the 12-hour early cancellation window will incur a $20 late cancellation fee.
Private/Duet clients: if you do not have a current series, your credit/debit card on file will be charged for a single appointment.
To cancel an appointment call 512.501.8704. Be sure and leave a message with your name and day/time of the appointment you wish to cancel. To cancel a private or duet session you may also email the Pilates Center. Group sessions may be self-cancelled online. Canceling a group class (or no show) with the unlimited package after the 12-hour early cancellation window will incur a $20 late cancellation fee.
Thank you for your courtesy, and for allowing us to serve all our clients.
Are lockers available?
Yes, lockers are available inside the Pilates studios where you can secure all of your personal belongings.
What do I wear?
Wear comfortable clothing to your appointment, including socks if you’ll be working on the apparatus. (Note: Fitness socks are available for purchase at our check-in desk in the lobby.) We encourage you to avoid baggy apparel that could hinder your instructor’s ability to monitor your body positions and ensure you have proper alignment while you’re exercising.
Can I bring a water bottle?
Yes, you are welcome to bring your own water bottle to your appointment, and there is a water cooler in the Pilates Center waiting area for your convenience. Please do not bring any other food or beverage into the studios.
Can I bring my cell phone into the studio during my workout?
Thank you for not bringing cell phones to your workout. You may leave your phone on silent in your bag in a nearby locker so that you and other clients may have the full enjoyment of the workout.
Can I bring my children while I work out?
We love kids, but we do not provide child care.
Please do not bring your little ones to the Pilates studio as we cannot be liable for them. This is your time and we would like for you to enjoy your time with us. If your child is older and can quietly amuse him/herself and wait while you work out, we will permit them to do so in the Pilates waiting area or one of our lounge areas. Please always check with us if you have questions.
General things to know?
The Pilates Center staff wants you to have a positive, rewarding experience in a safe, serene and supportive environment. In order for us to deliver a positive experience to all clients, we ask that you consider some of our policies.
These policies are for your protection, privacy, sanitation and enjoyment.
Please have respect for the space as well as those within it.
Please wait in the Pilates Center waiting area until it is time for your session. Other classes may be in session, and we encourage all of our clients to be mindful of noise levels, including cell phone calls, e-mail and text notifications, to avoid disturbing ongoing lessons. Tuck your mobile device away on silent, and give yourself a break from the outside world while you’re with us.
Thank you for not bringing cell phones to the workout.
Please do not wear any scented body lotion or perfumes before coming to work out as it may be irritating to some clients.
We love kids, but we do not provide child care. Please do not bring your little ones to the Pilates studio as we cannot be liable for them. If the child is older and can quietly amuse him/herself while you work out, we will permit them to do so in the Pilates waiting area or one of our lounge areas. Please always check with us if you have questions.
Terms and Conditions
- All purchases for classes and workshops are final, non-refundable, non-transferable, and may not be extended beyond the expiration date.
- Everyone must sign-up for drop-in classes either online before arriving, or at the front desk upon arrival.
- Everyone must check in at the front desk to confirm sign-up and studio location. Pilates Center clients must also check in upon arrival.
- Drop-in class purchases may be used for any and all of the classes on the Drop-in Class Schedule.
- Drop-in class purchases may not be used for Pilates Center appointments, Dance & Fitness Workshops, or for the Academy.
- Drop-in classes, workshops, and Pilates appointments cannot be shared between individuals.
- Drop-in class expiration dates are one year from date of purchase except for single purchases or monthly purchases.
- All Classes, regardless of expiration, are null and void one year from purchase date (no extensions for any reason after this date.)
- Please note date of expiration for classes and Pilates appointments when making your purchase.
- Classes, instructors, studios and class times are subject to change. There will be no refunds when there are changes.
- Pilates clients cancelling an appointment will be charged for the appointment if at least 12-hour notice of cancelation is not given.