Ballet Austin’s Pilates Studio @ the J
Where is the Pilates Studio @ the J located and where do I park?
Ballet Austin’s Pilates Studio @ the J is located on the campus of the Dell Jewish Community Center, 7300 Hart Lane 78731
Before You Arrive:
If you are not a member of the Dell JCC we ask that you take a moment before your first class to register as a guest. You will only have to do this one time before your first visit: www.shalomaustin.org/join (you can also complete this form when you arrive at the JCC)
After entering through the main entrance on Hart Lane, please inform the Security Guard that you are taking a class at Ballet Austin’s Pilates Studio.
Proceed to the JCC parking area. Parking is free.
Enter through the main doors to the JCC, stop at the Welcome Desk and check in, and then proceed across the courtyard to the Pilates Studio (to the left when you enter)
I am a member of the Dell JCC - How do I receive a discount on Pilates Reformer @ the J?
- If you are a current member of the Dell JCC:
- Create a Ballet Austin MINDBODY online scheduling account
- Please email your full name to be verified and receive the JCC membership ID attached to your MINDBODY account.
- Once you are verified as a JCC member, a JCC membership ID will be placed on your account and the 20% discount is automatically applied to single Group Reformer classes and 5-class Reformer packages when a purchase is made.
- NOT a member of the Dell Jewish Community Center? Find out more about JCC membership and enjoy 20% OFF Pilates Group Reformer Classes!
I am NOT member of the Dell JCC - Can I still take Pilates Reformer Sessions at this location?
Yes! Our classes at the Dell JCC are open to everyone! We hope you’ll join us soon!
How do I book a Pilates Reformer Session?
Group Pilates Reformer Sessions @ the J may be booked online through Ballet Austin’s MINDBODY scheduling system or you may call 512.501.8704 for assistance. Please make an advance reservation for Group Reformer Classes.
Private and Duet Reformer sessions may be booked* by emailing email@example.com
- *NOTE: Please allow at least 24 hours notice to book your private session. In addition, Pilates Private/Duet Reformer Sessions requested through email will be responded to Mondays through Fridays between 6:00am and 5:00pm
How do I cancel a Pilates Reformer Session and what is the Cancellation Policy?
At least 12 hours advance notice is required for cancelled Pilates Group, Private or Duet sessions. If this cancellation does not occur within our early cancellation window, your account will be deducted/charged as if you had attended.
You may self-cancel your Pilates Group Reformer Session by logging into your Ballet Austin MINDBODY scheduling account. Or you may call 512-501-8704.
You may cancel a Private/Duet Session by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY
Ballet Austin’s Pilates Studio @ the J will hold all Sessions as scheduled, rain or shine.
If an official determination is made by either the Dell Jewish Community Center or Ballet Austin to cancel programming due to severe inclement weather, we will notify those pre-signed for the date. You can also find updates on our website or by following us on our social media channels, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for updates.
Are lockers available?
Yes, lockers are available inside the Pilates Studio where you can secure all of your personal belongings.
We ask that you place your belongings in a locker during your workout time. This allows the room to remain clear and limits distractions.
Can I bring my cell phone into the studio during my workout?
Thank you for not bringing cell phones to your workout. You may leave your phone on silent in your bag in a nearby locker so that you and other clients may have the full enjoyment of the Reformer workout session.
What do I wear?
Wear comfortable workout clothing to your Pilates Reformer Session, including socks.
We encourage you to avoid baggy apparel that could hinder your instructor’s ability to monitor your body positions and ensure you have proper alignment while you’re exercising.
Can I bring a water bottle?
Yes, you are welcome to bring your own water bottle to your Pilates Reformer Session.
There is a nearby water fountain down the hall for your convenience. Please do not bring any other food or beverage into the studios.
Can I bring my children while I work out?
We love children, but this is your time!
Please do not bring your little ones to the Pilates Studio. This is your time and we would like for you and other clients to enjoy the workout time with us to the fullest.
General things to know?
The Pilates Studio instructors want you to have a positive, rewarding experience in a safe, serene and supportive environment. In order for us to deliver a positive experience to all clients, we ask that you consider some of our policies.
- Please have respect for the space as well as those within it.
- Please wait in the Pilates Studio waiting area until it is time for your session. Other classes may be in session, and we encourage all of our clients to be mindful of noise levels, including cell phone calls, e-mail and text notifications, to avoid disturbing ongoing sessions. Tuck your mobile device away on silent, and give yourself a break from the outside world while you’re with us.
- Please do not wear any scented body lotion or perfumes before coming to work out as it may be irritating to some clients.
- Clients are asked to use the spray bottle and wipe down their reformer when the workout is completed.
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
Email Us: email@example.com
We would be happy to help you!