International Dance Week 2023!
Ballet Austin joins countries across the world to celebrate diversity through dance. International Dance Day is a global celebration of dance, held every year on April 29. This year we will celebrate all week, April 24-30, with highlighted World Dance classes, each only $10.
Dance is a common language that unites us all on some level, and as we explore dance from around the world, we discover a commonality between many cultures. We believe that dance reinforces the idea that there is an essence of unity in all human beings, despite our cultural differences or diversities. That, we celebrate!
International Dance Week classes only $10!
Between 4/24 and 4/30 take one of our highlighted World Dance classes and pay only $10 per class*!
International Dance Week will feature the following classes for only $10:
- Videodance™ Burlesque: EXPRESS by Christina Aguilera
- Hawaiian Dance (Intro/Continuing level Hula)
- Hawaiian Dance (Intermediate/Adv)
- West African Dance (All Levels)
- Tap Dance (Open Level)
- AfroCuban Folklore Orisha Dance Class (All Levels)
- Bollywood Cardio Dance Fitness
- Latin Dance Fusion
- Hip Hop (Basic Level)
- Philippine Folk Dance (Tinikling)
- Hip Hop (Intermediate level)
Don’t wait to sign up for individual class you want to attend. Classes will fill!
*$10 class rate only applies to classes marked as International Dance Week classes. Regular packages may be used as well. $10 classes are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
International Dance Week – Let’s go social!
- Post videos or photos of you and your friends dancing in a class, in your living room, or anywhere!
- Tag us (see social handles below)
- Use hashtag #InternationalDanceDay in your post or story