About the Pilates Center
Downtown Austin’s Premier Pilates Studio
NOTE: We remain committed to your health and well-being. Please read our Health & Safety Protocols
Keeping you active and well is part of Ballet Austin’s mission, which is why we offer you choices for working out with us:
- On-site Pilates Reformer classes at Ballet Austin’s Pilates Center. Find out more.
- On-Site Pilates Mat workouts at Ballet Austin. Check the schedule.
- Online classes delivered through BA LIVE! / Pilates (Virtual real-time classes)
- On-Demand Pilates & Fitness Videos (Over 65 recorded videos)
- BA LIVE! / Private Virtual Pilates. Find out more.
Located in the heart of downtown Austin
Ballet Austin’s Pilates Center encompasses 1,500 sq. ft. and is equipped with 12 state-of-the-art Balanced Body reformers to offer private, duet and group sessions seven days a week. We practice classical-based Pilates as designed by Joseph Pilates almost 100 years ago, preserving the rich tradition of Pilates with a fresh and motivating approach. Our staff instruct with innovation and creativity, and take the classic Pilates exercises that have been proven to work and add variety to make each class a unique and challenging experience. We take your workout seriously, but we also like to have fun!