Request a Be Well Talk!
BE WELL TALK TOPICS:
EXPAND to View BE WELL Topics
Topics below are available on-site at your location and may be adapted for a virtual presentation as well. Topics can be modified for your organization’s need and interest, or request a topic and we will try to make it happen!
Suggested BE WELL topics include:
- HEALTHY LIVING: Your Brain on Exercise. (What exercise, or your lack of, is doing to your brain)
- HEALTHY LIVING: Exercise Snacking – A genius way to trick yourself into being more active at home
- HEALTHY LIVING: Your Brain on Sugar. (What sugar is doing to your brain and other nutrition tips)
- HEALTHY LIVING: Your Brain on Optimism (Unwiring the Negativity Bias)
- HEALTHY LIVING: Stand Up and Live Longer (AKA Scared Sit-less!)
- AGING: Aging Does Not Mean Growing Old. Holding on to a healthier attitude throughout life.
- AGING: Dreams Don’t Have an expiration Date
- AGING: Get Off The Couch & Get Into Life
- FAMILY/PARENTING: Igniting the Dreams of the Next Generation. It Starts with You!
- FAMILY/PARENTING:: Couch Kids! A Global Pandemic of Childhood Inactivity
- FAMILY/PARENTING: Someone’s Watching You—Modeling a Healthy Life to the Next Generation.
- FAMILY/PARENTING: Great Expectations: Parenting Dreams VS Parenting Realities
- STRESS: Navigating Stress During Difficult Times (or any time) – What’s in your toolbox?
- STRESS: How to Avoid Holiday Stress – and actually enjoy the holiday season!
- STRESS & SELF-CARE: Un-exhaust yourself. The Importance of self-care in your super-human world
- STRESS & SELF-CARE: Find Your OFF Button – Take time for self-care
- STRESS & SELF-CARE: Practicing Wonder & Awe for Mental and Physical Health
- LIFESTYLE: How To Find The Silver Lining in Challenging Times
- LIFESTYLE: 12 Things to Put on Your “To-Don’t” List Today
- LIFESTYLE: The Power of the 3 R’s. Respect, Responsibility & Resilience.
- LIFESTYLE: Empathy with a Capital P
- WORKPLACE WELLNESS/CULTURE: Be Together. Not the Same. (Creating a Culture of Unity & Well-being)
- WORKPLACE WELLNESS/CULTURE: Developing Mental Strength and Resilience in the Workplace
- WORKPLACE WELLNESS/CULTURE: Tips to Have a Healthy and Well Workday & Life
- WORKPLACE WELLNESS/CULTURE: How to Have a Heart-Healthy Workplace – a great talk for January/February for Heart Month