Ballet Austin TWO and Butler Fellowship Program Spring Performance School Show
Recommended for Middle & High School students and teachers
About the Program
See Ballet Austin TWO and the Butler Fellows in the final dress rehearsal for their Spring Performance. Each year this performance includes both classical and contemporary ballet pieces, and has something for everyone. Students and teachers also have the chance to engage in a live Q&A during intermission with Alexa Capareda, Rehearsal Director for both BA2 and the Butler Fellows.
FEATURING: Ballet Austin TWO and the Butler Fellows
PROGRAM: This year’s program is TBD, and will include a variety of classical and contemporary works.
Performances at Ballet Austin
- Ballet Austin, 501 West 3rd St., Austin, 78701
Date & Time:
- March 1, 2024 at 12pm
- $6 per person (students, teachers, chaperones) for Title I schools
- $10 per person (students, teachers, chaperones) for all other schools
- A minimum of 10 students per school is required for registration.
- A minimum of 200 registered students is required to proceed with the show.
Registration and Payment Schedule
Please enter the following dates in your calendar now to insure you meet all registration and payment deadlines.
- Wednesday, September 6 at 10 am: Registration opens for all campuses.
- Friday, December 15:
- Registration closes at 9am.
- All payments are due.
- All registration changes are due.
Date for Receiving Materials
Week of December 18: All schools that have paid in full receive parking and attendance information.
Payment Options and Info
- Ballet Austin accepts EFT/ACH payments from several school districts, including AISD and Hutto ISD. If your district prefers payment by EFT/ACH and does not have that set up with us yet, please contact us to do so.
- Checks are accepted.
- No purchase orders are accepted as payment.
- There are no refunds for school shows.
Ballet Austin TWO and Butler Fellowship Program Spring Performance School Show registration is open now!