THE BUTLER CENTER FOR DANCE & FITNESS
Made possible through the generosity of Sarah and Dr. Ernest Butler
NOTE: As we face this pandemic and work together to slow the spread of the virus with social distancing and mask wearing, we remain committed to your health and well-being at all times. Please read our Health & Safety Protocols
Keeping you active and well is part of Ballet Austin’s mission, which is why we continue to offer you safe choices for dancing and working out with us:
- On-site classes at our location in downtown Austin – Please read our protocols for keeping you safe
- Remote classes you can do at home…or from anywhere!
- Outdoor classes – Fresh air and fun and socially distanced
- State-of-the-Art Pilates Center – Please read our protocols for keeping you safe.
- Private Instruction – Both on-site and on BA LIVE (dance and workouts)!
- FREE Wellness Talks at your business or organization (on site or virtual)
Flexibility, freedom to try new things, and lots of fun whichever you choose!
Located in the heart of downtown Austin, Ballet Austin’s Butler Center for Dance & Fitness is a place where anyone can dance and work out. We offer classes for adults of all ages and ability levels. Discover the joy of movement!
We’re passionate about helping you to adopt a healthy and active lifestyle. Our high-quality classes appeal to the diversity of our community, and we strive to provide a meaningful, enjoyable, and memorable experience every time.
We realize that your wellness journey may include dance, fitness, or possibly both! We offer a wide variety of classes both on-site and virtually to keep you active and moving in your unique way.
We hope our classes will inspire confidence, encourage fun, and keep you active throughout life.