skip to Main Content
Back To Top
Dance & Fitness Terms & Conditions
- Everyone must sign-up for drop-in classes either online before arriving, or at the front desk upon arrival.
- Everyone must check-in at the front desk to confirm sign-up and studio location. Pilates Center clients must also check-in upon arrival.
- Drop-in class purchases may be used for any and all of the classes on the Drop-in Class Schedule.
- Drop-in class purchases may not be used for Pilates Center appointments, Dance & Fitness Workshops, or for the Academy.
- Drop-in classes, workshops, and Pilates appointments cannot be shared between individuals.
- Drop-in class expiration dates are one year from date of purchase except for single purchases or monthly purchases.
- All Classes, regardless of expiration, are null and void one year from purchase date (no extensions for any reason after this date.)
- Please note date of expiration for classes and Pilates appointments when making your purchase.
- Classes, instructors, studios and class times are subject to change. There will be no refunds when there are changes.
- Pilates clients cancelling an appointment will be charged for the appointment if at least 12-hour notice of cancelation is not given.