Be Well with Ballet Austin!
Sponsored by Texas Mutual
Helping our community prioritize well-being.
The goal of workplace and community wellness programs should be to improve employee and community health behavior. When done correctly, wellness programs offer information, inspiration, tools, social support, and strategies to adopt and maintain healthy behaviors.
Ballet Austin’s mission includes ‘encouraging health and well-being’. Therefore, we desire to connect with the Austin community to inspire and encourage people, organizations, and businesses to develop a culture of ‘being well’.
We offer FREE Wellness and Team Building presentations and resources to encourage health and wellness at work, at home, and beyond.
Healthy Living, Wellness, & Team Building Talks
Looking for a speaker for a Lunch & Learn or other wellness event? Does your organization need a guest speaker at a meeting or conference? Look no further! Schedule a talk today!
- Talks are informative, interactive and motivational
- Talks are available on a variety of health, wellness, and motivational/inspirational topics
- Presentations are typically 45 to 60 minutes in length
- On-site and Virtual presentations are available
Offered at no cost as a part of our “give back” to the Austin community.
Taught by Vicki Parsons, Director of Ballet Austin’s Butler Center for Dance & Fitness, who has over three decades of teaching and speaking, and most importantly, real-life experience.
Hear the facts, laugh a little, be inspired, and be challenged! Change your attitude, your mind, and your life.
EXPAND to View BeWell Topics
Many topics below are available virtually as well as on site at your workplace location. Topics can be adapted for company/organization need.
Available BeWell topics* include:
- HEALTHY LIVING: How To Find The Silver Lining in Challenging Times
- HEALTHY LIVING: 12 Things to Put on Your “To-Don’t” List Today
- HEALTHY LIVING: Your Brain on Exercise. (What exercise, or your lack of, is doing to your brain)
- HEALTHY LIVING: Exercise Snacking – A genius way to trick yourself into being more active at home
- HEALTHY LIVING: Your Brain on Sugar. (What sugar is doing to your brain and other nutrition tips)
- HEALTHY LIVING: Your Brain on Optimism (Unwiring the Negativity Bias)
- HEALTHY LIVING: Stand Up and Live Longer (AKA Scared Sitless!)
- AGING: Aging Does Not Mean Growing Old. Holding on to a healthier attitude throughout life.
- AGING: Dreams Don’t Have an expiration Date
- AGING: Get Off The Couch & Get Into Life
- FAMILY/PARENTING: Igniting the Dreams of the Next Generation. It Starts with You!
- FAMILY/PARENTING:: Couch Kids! A Global Pandemic of Childhood Inactivity
- FAMILY/PARENTING: Someone’s Watching You—Modeling a Healthy Life to the Next Generation.
- FAMILY/PARENTING: Great Expectations: Parenting Dreams VS Parenting Realities
- STRESS: Navigating Stress During Difficult Times (or any time) – What’s in your toolbox?
- STRESS: How to Avoid Holiday Stress – and actually enjoy the holiday season!
- STRESS & SELF-CARE: Un-exhaust yourself. The Importance of self-care in your super-human world
- WORKPLACE/COMMUNITY/FAMILY: The Power of the 3 R’s. Respect, Responsibility & Resilience.
- WORKPLACE/COMMUNITY/FAMILY: Empathy with a Capital P
- WORKPLACE/COMMUNITY/FAMILY: Find Your OFF Button – Take time for self-care
- WORKPLACE WELLNESS/CULTURE: Be Together. Not the Same. (Creating a Culture of Unity & Well-being)
- WORKPLACE WELLNESS/CULTURE: Developing Mental Strength and Resilience in the Workplace
- WORKPLACE WELLNESS/CULTURE: Tips to Have a Healthy and Well Workday & Life
- WORKPLACE WELLNESS/CULTURE: How to Have a Heart-Healthy Workplace – a great talk for January/February for Heart Month
- WORKPLACE WELLNESS/CULTURE: Excelling at Your Job without Undermining Your Health
- WORKPLACE WELLNESS/CULTURE: Let’s Play! — Importance of Play for a Healthier Workplace, a Healthier Life.
Team Building, Consultation and Professional Development
Looking for a speaker for a half or full day team building event or conference?
Do you need a resource for professional development or wellness coaching?
Through humor, insight, and personal experiences, Vicki will challenge and inspire growth, unity, and encourage real change.
Vicki engages an audience with memorable content and experiences that inspire a new level of personal awareness and commitment.
Consultation and wellness coaching is also available in areas of health, team engagement, wellness, personal development, and creating workplace culture.
We like to think of it as ‘Movement A-la-Carte’!
Everyone needs a movement break!
Create a class for your team or organization. Available on-site at your location, on-site at Ballet Austin, or virtually on Zoom!
Can be a great team building or wellness activity for any business or organization.
Ballet Austin is a Mayor’s Health & Fitness Council Certified Partner!
Ballet Austin’s mission includes encouraging health and well-being. We area concerned about the health of our employees, students, and visitors to our center.
Ballet Austin is a community leader in creating and supporting a culture of health and wellness and embraces the Mayor’s Health & Fitness Council’s mission.
Ballet Austin is a Silver Level Partner.