BA LIVE! / Dance, Fitness & Pilates
LIVE workouts with our instructors make taking a class in your living room something you want to do. For those times you can’t make it to an on-site class, or prefer an at-home workout for any reason, we are here to help you stay motivated to move! Classes offered daily.
VIRTUAL REAL-TIME CLASSES
Start your workout journey, stay active, and feel connected to a community from the comfort of your home…or from…VIRTUALLY anywhere in the world!
BA LIVE classes are streamed through MINDBODY in real time (Central Time from Austin, Texas)
- Arms, Abs, & Legs Conditioning Workout
- Ballet (Beginning level)
- Ballet (Intermediate level)
- Cardio Weights
- Feldenkrais®—Awareness Through Movement
- Full Body Burn Workout
- HIIT – 45 minute Interval Cardio Workout
- Hula – Hawaiian Dance (Intermediate/Adv)
- Osteo-Strong for Active Aging – Offered at NO Cost
- Pilates Mat & Resistance Band Workout
- Pilates Mat & Barre Combo Workout
- PINK PILATES Workout for Breast Cancer Survivors with Vlada
- POUND – Rockout. Workout®
- Pilates Resistance Band Workout
- Weights & Resistance Band Workout for Active Aging – Offered at NO Cost
- CHECK THIS WEEK’S SCHEDULE to see what’s current and who is teaching and sign up in advance
- First class is $5 or check pricing here.
Check below for important information and steps to JOIN classes through your MINDBODY account after you are signed up.
BA LIVE! Virtual Class RATES
- FIRST CLASS $5
- Your current drop-in class package or group reformer package for on-site classes will be used for virtual classes, or make a purchase:
- First BA Live Virtual Class $5
- $12.50 for a single BA Live Virtual Class (expires 21 days from date of purchase)
- $9.50 per class when you buy a pack of 5 at $47.50 (good for 1 year from date of purchase)
- $8 per class when you buy a package or 10 at $80 (good for 1 year from date of purchase)
- $50 for one week of Unlimited BA LIVE Virtual classes
- $150 for one month Unlimited BA LIVE Virtual classes
- $90 for UNLIMITED 1-week PACKAGE of Virtual Live AND On-Demand Videos
* RATES – 5 and 10 class packages are now good for one year from date of purchase.
IMPORTANT STEPS TO BOOK AND ACCESS A LIVE VIRTUAL CLASS
Please read in full to ensure the best possible experience.
- Classes are scheduled on Ballet Austin’s MINDBODY scheduling platform.
- You will log into MINDBODY as you do when signing up for in-studio classes.
- Book and Pay for your Class.
- Click on the SIGN UP NOW button to sign in for a virtual class.
- Booking into a class closes 20 minutes before class start time.
- You will be prompted to pay for your class if you don’t have a current payment option.
JOINING YOUR BA LIVE STREAMING CLASS WHEN IT’S TIME
Now that you’ve booked a live stream class, here’s what comes next.
Step 1: Decide which browser and device you will use
See the section below on “More Information for a Better Virtual Experience” for specific browser and device recommendations.
Step 2: Check your email for automated email containing JOIN LINK
- Live stream link emails are sent out 30 minutes before the start of class. If you’re booking within the last 30 minutes, then you’ll receive the email within a minute or two. (Wait to click Join until closer to start time)
Step 3: JOIN the live stream class before class start time (PLEASE NOTE: classes are streamed from Austin, Texas – CENTRAL TIME)
You have a couple of login/join options here. You can log in and join with:
- Your consumer mode login: This is the login you use to access the studio’s site on a web browser.
- Your Mindbody account: This is the login you use on the Mindbody app or the business’s app.
- If you received the JOIN email with the live stream link but have difficulty joining, try logging out of your account and attempt to join via the class link again. If that does not work, click here for Mindbody’s live stream troubleshooting FAQ.
LIVE STREAM BEST PRACTICES AND TROUBLESHOOTING
Mindbody uses the Google Chrome browser when running live stream classes on a computer.
- Live stream class participants can download Mindbody Live, which is a desktop app that provides stability and smooth streaming for your live stream class. You will be prompted to download the Mindbody Live app when you join your next live stream class. You only need to download the app to your computer once. This is optional but may help with streaming stability. You can choose to continue to live stream classes in the Google Chrome browser.
If you’re using a mobile device, Mindbody recommends iOS Safari on Apple devices or Chrome for Android.
* Virtual class purchases are non-refundable. Should you have technical issues that don’t allow you to complete the class, please reach out to Stephanie Albrecht with feedback
Thank you for taking this virtual journey with us!