BA LIVE! / Dance, Fitness & Pilates
VIRTUAL REAL-TIME CLASSES
Start your workout journey, stay active, and feel connected to a community from the comfort of your home…from…VIRTUALLY anywhere!
BA LIVE classes are streamed through MINDBODY in real time.
- Arms, Abs, & Legs Conditioning Workout
- Ballet (Beginning 1)
- Ballet (Beginning 2)
- Ballet (Intermediate)
- Feldenkrais®—Awareness Through Movement
- HIIT – 45 minute Interval Cardio Workout
- Hula – Hawaiian Dance (Intermediate/Adv)
- Osteo-lates – A Pilates Mat Workout for Strong Bones & Better Movement
- Osteo-Strong for Active Aging
- Pilates Mat & Resistance Band Workout
- PINK PILATES Workout for Breast Cancer Survivors with Vlada
- POUND – Rockout. Workout®
- Pilates Resistance Band Workout
- Weights & Resistance Band Workout for Active Aging
- CHECK THIS WEEK’S SCHEDULE to see what’s current and who is teaching
Check below for important information and steps to access classes through your MINDBODY account once you have signed up.
VIRTUAL DANCE WORKSHOPS ON BA LIVE!
Some of our most popular “learn to dance” workshops are now being offered virtually! Learn from the comfort of your own home from anywhere in the world!
BA LIVE workshops are streamed through MINDBODY in real time. Enrollment is required ahead of time.
- Virtual Absolute Beginning Ballet Workshop for Adults – 6 weeks – Begins October 25 with Lucy Record
- Virtual Beginning 2 Ballet Workshop for Adults – 6 weeks – Begins October 25 with Lucy Record
- Virtual Beginning 3 Ballet Workshop for Adults – 6 weeks – Begins October 25 with Lucy Record
- Virtual Videodance™ Lady Gaga’s BAD ROMANCE – Saturday, September 26 with Jenny Alperin
Check below for important information and steps to access your workshop through your MINDBODY account once you have enrolled. Workshop pricing applies.
VIRTUAL BE WELL TALKS ON ZOOM!
Join us on Zoom for one of our upcoming Be Well Talks
- Rebooting Your 2020 Wellness
October 21 at 4:30pmQuarantine, working at home, the closure of your workout facility, and months of life change have made it harder to keep up with your personal wellness. Time for a reboot! Inspiration and practical tips to get back on track with a healthier lifestyle.
SIGN UP NOW
- How to find The Silver Lining in Challenging Times
November 5 at noonAt times like this, fear, worry, and stress can sometimes feel like the new normal. But in challenging times there is also so much hope and goodness to be found. Learn how to find the good in the middle of challenging times.
SIGN UP NOW
IMPORTANT STEPS TO BOOK AND ACCESS A LIVE VIRTUAL CLASS
Please read in full to ensure the best possible experience.
- Classes are scheduled on Ballet Austin’s MINDBODY scheduling platform.
- You will log into MINDBODY as you do when signing up for in-studio classes.
- Book and Pay for your Class. FIRST CLASS $5!
- Click on the SIGN UP NOW button in MINDBODY to sign in for a virtual class.
- Booking into a class closes 20 minutes before class start time.
- You will be prompted to pay for your class:
- Your current drop-in class package or group reformer package for on-site classes will be used for virtual classes, or make a purchase:
- First BA Live Virtual Class $5
- $12.50 for a single BA Live Virtual Class (expires 21 days from date of purchase)
- $9.50 per class when you buy a pack of 5 at $47.50 (good for 1 year from date of purchase)
- $8 per class when you buy a package or 10 at $80 (good for 1 year from date of purchase)
- $50 for one week of Unlimited BA LIVE Virtual classes
- $150 for one month Unlimited BA LIVE Virtual classes
- $90 for UNLIMITED 1-week PACKAGE of Virtual Live AND On-Demand Videos
* RATES – 5 and 10 class packages are now be good for one year from date of purchase.
JOINING YOUR BA LIVE STREAMING CLASS WHEN IT’S TIME
Now that you’ve booked a live stream class, here’s what comes next.
Step 1: Check your email for a live stream link
Live stream links are sent out about 30 minutes before the start of class. If you’re booking within the last 30 minutes, then you’ll receive the email within a minute or two. Please check your spam folder if you don’t see this email.
Step 2: Decide which browser or device you’ll use to attend class
Live stream classes work better on some devices or browsers than others. Click the Internet Browser Info & Support button at the bottom of this page to see which browser will work best for you.
Step 3: Log in to the live stream class
You have several login options here. You can log in with:
- Your consumer mode login: This is the login you use to access the studio’s site on a web browser.
- Your Mindbody account: This is the login you use on the Mindbody app or the business’s branded mobile app.
Step 4: Set your camera and microphone preferences
Once you’ve logged in, your browser will ask to access your camera and microphone. Choose Allow—you’ll still be able to mute your mic or turn off your camera in class if you’d like, but enabling at the browser level ensures you have control when the live stream starts.
You can use the microphone and camera buttons at the top to set your preferences. By default, the camera will be off and your mic will be muted.
- If your camera and/or microphone are not working, use the links below to learn how to enable your camera and mic for the class.
Step 5: Join the class
When you’re ready to join the class, click Join Live Stream in the middle of the screen.
If you arrive early to class, you’ll hang out in the waiting room until the instructor joins and it’s time to begin.
MORE INFORMATION FOR A BETTER VIRTUAL EXPERIENCE
At this time, the MINDBODY live-stream experience works best on a computer or tablet with Google Chrome or Safari as the best. Smartphones are not recommended. Two-way video on smartphones is not yet supported, meaning that on a smartphone you may only be able to see and hear the instructor’s video but they will not see you.
If you have a smart TV or a casting device (such as an Apple TV, Google Chromecast, or other) that allows you to mirror a smaller screen to a larger screen like your TV, this will also allow for a better viewing experience. Just an option!
* Virtual class purchases are non-refundable. Should you have technical issues that don’t allow you to complete the class, please reach out with feedback (see below)
For urgent troubleshooting questions and to give us feedback on live-streaming, email Stephanie Albrecht.
Thank you for taking this virtual journey with us!