LIVE VIRTUAL CLASSES
Take a class from…VIRTUALLY anywhere!
LIVE Virtual classes are available through MINDBODY. Easy to take a class from anywhere in the world!
- A variety of Pilates-based classes taught by our certified Pilates instructors, including Arms, Abs, & Legs Workout, Stretch & De-Stress, Pilates Resistance Band Workout, Pilates Cardio Workouts, Pilates Mat, Pilates Mat & Barre Combo, and several great Pilates workouts.
- Ballet (Intermediate 1) with Alexa Capareda
- Ballet (Beginning 2 with Max Azaro)
- Ballet (Beginning 1) with James Fuller
- Ballet (Intermediate) with Kevin Murdock-Waters
- Cardio Dance Fitness with Jenny Alperin
- Contemporary Dance (Basic level) with Mia Moi
- Hula (Inermediate Hawaiian Dance) with Pei-San Brown
- Plyojam Dance Fitness with Stephanie Albrecht
- POUND Fitness with Stephanie Albrecht
- Osteo-Strong – Free Active Aging class with Vicki Parsons
- Feldenkrais – Awareness Through Movement with Lisa del Rosario
- PINK PILATES Workout for Breast Cancer Survivors with Vlada
- CHECK THIS WEEK’S SCHEDULE!
Check below for important information and steps to access classes through your MINDBODY account.
IMPORTANT STEPS TO BOOK AND ACCESS A LIVE VIRTUAL CLASS
Please read in full to ensure the best possible experience.
- Classes are scheduled on Ballet Austin’s MINDBODY scheduling platform.
- You will log into MINDBODY as you do when signing up for in-studio classes.
- Book and Pay for your Class. FIRST CLASS FREE!
- Click on the SIGN UP NOW button in MINDBODY to sign in for a virtual class.
- Booking into a class closes 20 minutes before class start time.
- You will be prompted to pay for your class:
Your current in-studio drop-in class package will be used for virtual classes, or
First Live Virtual Class FREE
$10 for a single Live Virtual Class
$7 per class when you buy a pack of 5 at $35
$50 for one week of Unlimited Virtual classes
$90 for UNLIMITED 1-week PACKAGE of Virtual Live AND On-Demand Videos
PLEASE REVIEW THIS:
JOINING YOUR LIVE STREAMING CLASS WHEN IT’S TIME
Now that you’ve booked a live stream class, here’s what comes next.
Step 1: Check your email for a live stream link
Live stream links are sent out about 30 minutes before the start of class. If you’re booking within the last 30 minutes, then you’ll receive the email within a minute or two. Please check your spam folder if you don’t see this email.
Step 2: Decide which browser or device you’ll use to attend class
Live stream classes work better on some devices or browsers than others. Click the Internet Browser Info & Support button at the bottom of this page to see which browser will work best for you.
Step 3: Log in to the live stream class
You have several login options here. You can log in with:
- Your consumer mode login: This is the login you use to access the studio’s site on a web browser.
- Your Mindbody account: This is the login you use on the Mindbody app or the business’s branded mobile app.
Step 4: Set your camera and microphone preferences
Once you’ve logged in, your browser will ask to access your camera and microphone. Choose Allow—you’ll still be able to mute your mic or turn off your camera in class if you’d like, but enabling at the browser level ensures you have control when the live stream starts.
You can use the microphone and camera buttons at the top to set your preferences. By default, the camera will be off and your mic will be muted.
- If your camera and/or microphone are not working, use the links below to learn how to enable your camera and mic for the class.
Step 5: Join the class
When you’re ready to join the class, click Join Live Stream in the middle of the screen.
If you arrive early to class, you’ll hang out in the waiting room until the instructor joins and it’s time to begin.
MORE INFORMATION FOR A BETTER VIRTUAL EXPERIENCE
At this time, the MINDBODY live-stream experience works best on a computer or tablet with Google Chrome or Safari as the best. Smartphones are not recommended. Two-way video on smartphones is not yet supported, meaning that on a smartphone you may only be able to see and hear the instructor’s video but they will not see you.
If you have a smart TV or a casting device (such as an Apple TV, Google Chromecast, or other) that allows you to mirror a smaller screen to a larger screen like your TV, this will also allow for a better viewing experience. Just an option!
* Virtual class purchases are non-refundable. Should you have technical issues that don’t allow you to complete the class, please reach out with feedback (see below)
To give us feedback email Stephanie Albrecht.
Thank you for taking this virtual journey with us!