Pilates Center Health & Safety Protocols
Ballet Austin’s mission includes encouraging health & well-being. We continue to keep the health and safety of Ballet Austin employees and customers as our highest priority.
Effective 5/24/2021: Based on factors that include recent CDC recommendations, state and local orders, and the advice from Ballet Austin legal and medical advisors, Ballet Austin’s health and safety protocols* will include:
- Those who are fully vaccinated can choose not to wear a mask, consistent with the CDC, federal, state and local guidelines.
- Those who are not vaccinated will be encouraged to wear a mask for their health and safety and that of all others.
*Protocols may be updated at any time based on new information.
What you need to know before taking a class on site at Ballet Austin:
Before You Come
- BEFORE COMING TO EACH CLASS:
- Make an advance reservation for On-site classes (Pilates group reformer classes) to ensure:
- Class capacity limits are maintained
- Payment for classes is made online prior to arrival to expedite the “touchless” check-in process:
- Online: You may sign up/ pay for classes through MINDBODY
- Phone: You may call ahead and sign up/pay for class by phone 512.501.8704
- Please note we have a 12-hour cancellation window for cancelling from a Pilates class.
Enhanced Cleaning Protocols
We continue to follow rigorous sanitation protocols that include:
- Continuous scheduled disinfection of high-touch surfaces
- Option to wear disposable plastic gloves for gripping hand loops (provided by Ballet Austin)
- Overnight deep cleaning
- Your help with observing sanitation practices before and after your class
- Disinfectant spray or wipes located in each Pilates studio
- Hand-sanitizing stations are conveniently located in each Pilates studio for use before and after class
What You Can Do To Help Us All Stay Healthy
In an effort to keep everyone healthy, your help is needed to support a safe place to dance and work out. Together, we each do our part to prevent the spread of infectious illnesses.
- Wash your hands frequently
- Use a hand sanitizer that’s at least 60% alcohol
- Avoid contact with people who are sick
- Stay home when you are sick
- Prioritize your health. Get at least 20 minutes a day of exercise, eat a nutrient-rich diet, and get at least 7 to 8 hours of sleep to help bolster the immune system
We continue to offer you choices
Keeping you active and well is part of Ballet Austin’s mission, which is why we will continue to offer you several alternatives to ON SITE classes:
Virtual Pilates Classes
For those interested in working out from home on an online platform, BA LIVE will continue to offer Pilates mat classes streamed virtually. Take a class from…VIRTUALLY anywhere!
- Remote Pilates classes with our certified Pilates instructors delivered through:
Pilates Group Reformer Schedule
View the weekly Pilates Group Reformer schedule and make an advance reservation. On site classes are offered daily.
Pilates Group classes require a pre-requisite. If you are new to Pilates get started with a NEW CLIENT Package.